ACS PURCHASES YOU CARGO AIRCRAFT FOR THE TRANSPORT OF DANGEROUS GOODS
YOUR CARGO IS IN GOOD HANDS
The transport of dangerous goods is a complex process which requires precise skills and a perfect knowledge of the regulations in force. At ACS, we regularly attend training sessions to stay up to date with the latest rules to follow in terms of packaging, choice of aircraft, overflight restrictions and safety measures. We know how to choose our airline partners according to their authorizations according to the type of goods transported and according to the geopolitical context of the operation.
Our areas of expertise:
- Explosives | Gas | Flammable liquids | Combustible and flammable substances
- Oxidizing substances and peroxides | Toxic and infectious substances
- Radioactive materials | Corrosive substances
For example, the prices for chartering 40 to 100 T of freight start at several thousand euros. Each quote: subject to the date of the flight, aircraft availability, fuel price, route, etc.REQUEST A QUICK QUOTE
WHY CHARTER YOUR CARGO FLIGHTS WITH ACS?
- Flight representative :: one of our charter experts will be present on the ground to ensure that every aspect of your flight goes smoothly.
- Access to more airports :: reach unserved or poorly served sites to deliver your goods to a location close to the final destination.
- Experience :: Once recruited, all of our account managers undergo intensive training and assist in the conduct of operations in the field to develop a perfect understanding of the conduct of charter missions from start to finish.
- Global Coverage :: No matter where your goods are to be delivered, ACS's network of offices around the world allows you to benefit from excellent local market knowledge.
- Profitability :: our purchasing power and our reputation allow us to find very competitive prices, to then offer you charter solutions at the best market price.
- Aircraft Range :: With access to 50,000 aircraft, we can always provide you with the ideal aircraft for your requirements.
- Dedicated customer service representative: From the choice of menu on board to the change of last minute flights, your charter expert is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you at every stage of your request.
HEAVY PARTS OR OVER-TEMPLATE
Charter your heavy and oversized cargo
URGENT 'GO NOW'
Charter a plane as soon as possible
Discover the full range of cargo planes and helicopters capable of transporting urgent small packages to heavy and oversized cargoes.
SELECT UP TO MORE -
YOUR SELECTED AIRCRAFT ARE READY TO COMPARECOMPARE NOW
- DEDICATED CUSTOMER MANAGERS
- WITHOUT ENGAGEMENT
- 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- AVAILABLE 24H / 24, 7J / 7